RELUCTANT YOUNG MEN

Saturday, March 29, 2014

RECOVERING FROM HIS SPANKING


I found him in his room, still recovering from his spanking.
 I sat down next to him and put my hand on his back. He looked up and snapped at me, “You come to see if you missed any spots?” 
"I came to see how you are. But if you want to give me attitude, I’ll be happy to go another round with you." 
He started to answer but seemed to think better of it and swallowed his words.
 “No … no.”
 "You want to talk about it?" 
"Maybe sometime but not now. Anything I say now is going to come out wrong and get me in trouble." 
"It’s pretty darn smart of you to know yourself that well. That’s a very useful filter to have. I’ll leave you be. Any time you want to talk, I’m always ready to listen." 
He put his head back down on his arm. No answer. The conversation was over.

1 comment: